Skip to main content

Beata Siwinski and Edward Leung- How I discovered their fraud against me.

ICBC employees: Beata Siwinksi’s and Edward Leung’s fraud.
 

For about a year and half I believed that the only reason I was determined 100% responsible was the false witness statement submitted by Sterling Rychkun and focused all my efforts on exposing his and James Joseph Donald’s fraud. I gathered enough evidence and reported my findings to ICBC’s Special Investigation Unit (“SIU”). I was confident it was only a matter of time until they reverse their decision, the evidence was too good to ignore.

I filed complaints with fairness office and talked to ICBC managers and adjusters without getting anywhere. I couldn’t figure out why they were not acting on my complaints.

Finally in October 2021, almost two years after the accident, one adjuster got frustrated with my complaining and sent me a copy and paste of the contents of a document he called the Rationale, and told me that I must’ve received it when I filed a Freedom of Information request; I did not, it was excluded. That was the first I knew of the document and the full reasons for being held responsible for the accident. Beata Siwinski lied and made false claims about me. She pretty much portrayed me as a liar.

That was when I realized that all the time I was asking them to investigate the witness for fraud, I wasn’t actually addressing all the evidence they had against me. A lying witness didn’t concern them at all, they had more evidence against me and I did not refute any of it because I had not clue it existed.

I also found out that the SIU (the special investigation unit) is so special that it did not at all investigate the fraud I reported to them. They have a policy/procedure to ignore reports of fraud if the one who submitted the report was party to the accident.  They forwarded my report to the same adjuster, Beata Siwinski. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witness and the Psychopath - Notice of Civil Claim #245869

Notice of Civil Claim #245869, New Westminster Registry, against James Joesph Donald and Sterling Rychkun. Update: The defendant Sterling Rychkun who claimed he saw me make and abrupt lane change and cutoff the truck then slammed on the brake, amended his response to my claim and in effect admitted he lied to ICBC. He changed his story and stated that he did not see me change lanes.   Sterling Rychkun Amended Response to Civil Claim I filed my claim against the two fraudsters James Joseph Donald and Sterling Rychkun in September of 2022. They are the only two defendants in the claim and I am alleging fraud and conspiracy, more on that below but first a little explanation of ICBC’s role in civil claims. Plaintiffs in civil claims relating to motor vehicle accidents sue the driver or drivers who are alleged to have caused damage to the Plaintiffs. Plaintiffs do not usually sue the insurer unless the insurer breached its duty of care or committed some sort of wrong that is distin...

A judge named Matthew and the take down of ICBC

  Judge Matthew Taylor, BC Supreme Civil Court judge is a corrupt judge.  "A judge named Matthew and the take down of ICBC" is a upcoming series of articles that will chronicle my fight with ICBC, the dysfunction and corruption in ICBC and the criminal conduct of its employees including case managers and internal counsel. It will include a pecial focus on the court, corrupt judges and the inherent bias in the system.   Stay tuned as I will as I have always done will be naming names.

The ICBC fraudsters: Beata Siwinski and Edward Leung

All the names in this post are of defendants in BC Supreme Court claims numbers 245869 and 246736. The claims are public record for anyone to access through the court registry.   I am suing ICBC employees Beata Siwinski and Edward Leung for fraud and will detail my claim against them and ICBC to expose ICBC as the corrupt and dysfunctional organization that it is. I was rear ended by James Joseph Donald, whom I describe as a psychopath and a dangerous criminal. The psychopath works for the City of Burnaby in the sewer department. After he rear ended me he got one of his friends, Sterling Rychkun, who also works at the city of Burnaby to lie and told ICBC that I cut off James Joseph Donald and slammed on the brakes. I filed a claim against the two for fraud.   ICBC adjuster Beata Siwinski and her manager Edward Leung, believed the driver's and the witness' story so much that they decided to fabricate statements themselves and claimed I made those statements.  They wanted t...